“Bad, Worse, & Everything In Between” – Theater Arts 4’s Medley of Mischief

The cast of “Bad, Worse, & Everything In Between” in the closing number of “Gaston”

Kailee Abendroth (she/they) 11th Grade, Chief Editor

Whether it be mob bosses or Disney villains, the students of Theater Arts 4 have crafted a remarkable display of classic musical scenes and student originals. With some help from the Stagecraft class, the directing, choreography, designing, costuming, and technicalities were all student-led!

“Donnie, I Got Something to Tell Ya” written and directed by Xavier Turner and Everett Claggett, and “Innocent” written and directed by Bogdan Brunsh clearly show that these students are creatively talented and have a bright future.

The play contained plenty of comedic moments making these no-good characters loveable in a sense. Also included were amazing vocals from Aimee Le in a solo of “Dead Mom”. Aimee does a brilliant job at executing the powerful emotions that come from the number in the musical “Beetlejuice”.

While in the beginning there were multiple technical issues regarding music and sound quality, the actors showed their professionalism and were able to proceed with putting on quite an entertaining show!

Be sure to check the show out on March 10th and March 11th at 7 pm in the Little Theater right here at Mariner!