What to Watch

Jasmine Seanoa, Staff

Netflix, have you heard of this app? If you haven’t, I don’t know what to say, but if you have, then keep on reading. I am going to give you some show ideas.
The first show is Tiny Pretty Things. This is a good show. It’s about a girl named Neveah(I spelled her name correctly)who gets accepted into a school for ballet. She discovers that the girl she replaced had “fallen” off a building and gone into a coma(I put it in quotes because that girl did not fall). This show is mysterious, and I definitely recommend it.
The next show is Shadow and Bone. I loved this show. It’s based on a book series of the same name. Shadow and Bone is about a girl named Alina who just found out that she has unique magical powers that can change her world. People she trusts plot against her and uses her for her abilities. This show has action, romance, and fantasy.
The final show that I am suggesting is The Society. The Society is about an entire class of high school students who head off on a camping trip. A storm forces them to return home. Once they return, the teens realize that all the town adults are gone. Their freedom is fun at first. But they soon realize that they need
to figure out what has happened to them and how to get the town back to normal. The teens set up order and form alliances in order to survive. This show has drama and mystery. By the way, Netflix is not coming out with a season two, so don’t get your hopes up as I did.